SEEd is a medical publishing house founded in 2000 in Turin and specializing in the production of editorial services for the pharmaceutical market.
SEEd offers the full implementation of publishing, communication and educational products, from the design to the choice of media, from the interaction with opinion leaders to the creation of texts, from graphics to multimedia development.
Each phase of the design process is followed closely by a dedicated team of skilled professionals, including:
- Editors with specific skills and training in the fields of medicine and pharmacology
- Medical writers specialized in the drawing up of scientific articles
- Dedicated account managers, who help customers to better understand their needs and to reach their target goals and markets
- Web managers and developers, expert in the design and production of websites and mobile Apps
- Professional design artists, skilled in corporate branding and product line development
- Administrative and secretarial support staff, to manage logistical operations and cooperative partnerships, as well as to provide a skilled organization of Advisory Boards.
Since 2008, SEEd has been partnering with AdRes, a Health Economics and Outcomes Research Centre.
SEEd collaborates with AdRes in the development of medical and economic research themes, aimed at reinforcing the value of the product message.
The experience gained over the years – and the partnership with AdRes – allow SEEd to offer counseling and support to pharmaceutical companies for the development and implementation of effective market access strategies.